The LymphCare Web Site (the "Site") is an online information service where you can obtain information about the medical condition Lymphedema. Registered users can communicate with therapists and other registered users, and can measure, record and document Lymphedema treatment, condition and status. The Site is provided by LymphCare GmbH ("LymphCare"), and is available subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below.
LymphCare and the Site DO NOT OFFER MEDICAL ADVICE OR MEDICAL SERVICES. If this is an emergency, call 911 or visit a hospital emergency room immediately.
4. Marketing Authorization. LymphCare will market goods and services to you in accordance with your executed Marketing Authorization. You may withdraw your consent to such marketing at any time by following the procedures specified in the Marketing Authorization.
5. Information Sharing with Designated Healthcare Professionals The Site provides a platform for you and, if you elect, your designated healthcare provider(s). You, and not LymphCare, will determine whether to share and disclose your User Content to a designated healthcare provider and, if so, which information you wish to share from the Diary. IF YOU ELECT TO CONNECT WITH A HEALTHCARE PROVIDER, THE SITE WILL AUTOMATICALLY MAKE THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDED UPON REGISTRATION AVAILABLE TO THE HEALTHCARE PROVIDER. If you elect to share information with a designated healthcare provider, that healthcare provider may make comments upon that information. You can stop sharing with a healthcare provider at any time, but you can retain any comments that the healthcare provider made prior to the date when you elected to stop sharing.
7. Lost Passwords. In the event your password is lost or stolen it is your responsibility to notify LymphCare at the address listed in the Contact Us section. You can reset your password at any time by using the “password reset” at the Site.
8. Data Portability. If your account with the Site is terminated for any reason, you can obtain and retain a copy of the data you provide to us in your Diary at any time in PDF, comma-separated value (CSV), and Excel form by writing an email to email@example.com.
9. Retention of Data. The Site will retain your data for 6 years unless:
- You terminate your account with the Site
- Your account is terminated in accordance with the process described below.
10. Non-Use of Account. If there has been no activity in your account for 24 consecutive months, LymphCare will contact you via the e-mail address you provided. In the event that you do not reply within 15 business days, LymphCare will terminate your account.
11. Account Termination. You agree that LymphCare may suspend or terminate your account or access to the Site with or without notice or cause, for any reason or no reason, and without liability to you.
You may terminate your account at any time by selecting the “Unregister” button If you confirm that you wish to leave the Site, LymphCare will erase the data you provided in the Diary but any comments in the Community will remain. In addition, the Site will generate an e-mail to each healthcare provider user to which you are connected as of the date of termination of your account, letting the healthcare provider user know that you have terminated your account. Note that you may elect to stop sharing data with a healthcare provider user at any time without terminating your account.